Earlier this month some great news was announced from Linkt, Australian Toll Roads Network. To support eligible Australian health care workers and aged and disability carers, with up to 3 months of toll credit.
Linkt have explained their expansion to assist those most in need during these difficult times. The 3-month toll credit is designed to support those whose employment has been directly impacted AND those working the front-line in high-risk environments such as our incredible Vital Home Health Care nurses and workers.
Linkt have explained that eligible customers include:
- People who have lost their jobs or experienced a significant reduction in hours directly as a result of COVID-19
- Eligible Healthcare workers
- Registered healthcare practitioners working in hospitals, aged care or disability facilities
- Registered medical practitioners and nurses working outside of hospitals
- In-hospital workers
- Aged and disability carers
- Emergency service personnel
- Paramedics, ambulance officers and those involved in emergency patient transfer
- Police and Fire Fighters
- Front-line emergency services personnel directly dealing with high-risk people or environments with increased exposure to COVID -19
For more information about how the credit will work, and how you can claim it, read the full announcement here: https://www.linkt.com.au/sydney/using-toll-roads/news/supporting-our-customers-through-covid-19